§ 1 General Provisions
- These regulations specify the rules of conference room rental by the Polish Academy of Sciences, Department of Auxiliary Activities in Warsaw, (hereinafter referred to as the “PAS ZDP in Warsaw”) for entities making reservations of conference room(s), (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer).
- The PAS ZDP in Warsaw is entitled to rent the conference rooms located in the PAS building – Staszic Palace, ul. Nowy Świat 72, 00-330 Warsaw
- The PAS ZDP in Warsaw offers renting of the conference rooms according to the provisions of these rules and at the price according to the valid renting price list.
§ 2 Rental and reservation rules
- The conference room(s) may be rented only for the purpose of organizing a conference, meeting, training, workshop or other events that the PAS ZDP in Warsaw agrees to.
- You can reserve a conference room(s) by filling in the “Rental Request Form for Renting a Conference Room in the Staszic Palace Area” and sending it by email to email@example.com or by fax to (22) 826 85 67/ 22 657 28 12, or by submitting the form in person at the Staszic Palace in room no. 165. Failure to fill in the Reservation Form is tantamount to a decision to refuse the reservation.
- The authorities of the Polish Academy of Sciences, organizational units of the Polish Academy of Sciences and their affiliates have priority in renting conference rooms in the Staszic Palace. The PAS ZDP in Warsaw reserves the right to refuse to grant its consent for the rental of the conference room(s).
- Reservation of a conference room(s) is binding only after receiving feedback from the PAS ZDP in Warsaw on the availability of rooms and information on acceptance or refusal of the reservation.
- The reservation is confirmed by the decision of the Director of the PAS ZDP in Warsaw or a person authorized by the Director, issued no later than within 5 working days from the date of submitting the “Rental Request Form for Renting a Conference Room in the Staszic Palace Area.”
- In case of cancellation of the room rental, the Organizer is obliged to inform the PAS ZDP in Warsaw about this fact no later than 2 days before the booked date.
- Rental prices and the way they are calculated are specified in the “Price list for renting conference rooms in the Staszic Palace” available in the administration of the Staszic Palace.
§ 3 Responsibilities of the event organizer and participants
- The Organizer is obliged to use the premises as intended.
- The Organizer is obliged to comply with general health and safety regulations, fire safety regulations and sanitary standards during the use of the conference room(s); this obligation also applies to the people staying in the room.
- Any works on the Staszic Palace premises connected with the organization of the “Event” may be carried out in agreement with the PAS ZDP in Warsaw during its working hours.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises of the Staszic Palace.
- The Organizer is required to:
- To maintain order and cleanliness during the “Event”;
- The PAS ZDP in Warsaw is not responsible for any items left in the room by the Organizer or the participants of the “Event”;
- To disassembly of stands, exhibits, etc., on dates and at times agreed upon with the PAS ZDP in Warsaw.
- The Organizer is responsible for all personal and property damage arising in connection with the “Event.”
- The Organizer is responsible towards the PAS ZDP in Warsaw for any damage and losses resulting from improper use of the rented rooms, also those resulting from the activity of entities providing additional services, acting on behalf of the Organizer.
Hire of rooms